The movement of the seasons affects both our emotional and physical health. Join Norah for a presentation on using the wisdom of Chinese medicine and the 5 Elements (Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water) to stay happy and healthy year-round.
Date: Monday, February 3, 2020
Time: 10:00-11:30 a.m.
Location: Boulder Senior Center
Education is the foundation of our acupuncture practice. Since 2015 Norah has spoken on Chinese medicine to over twenty groups.
If you would like to have Norah speak on the benefits of Chinese medicine to your community, please call to schedule an event.
Previous topics have included:
- Acupuncture for Healthy Aging
- How does Acupuncture Work?
- Chinese Herbs for Healthy Aging
- Acupuncture for Arthritis
- Acupuncture and Herbs for Optimized Digestion