About our Boulder acupuncture practice
When you experience pain, dysfunction, fatigue, or emotional instability, your body is sending you a message. The job of an acupuncturist is to interpret that message and provide a “course correct.” Acupuncture immediately and painlessly directs your body toward a natural state of health and helps you feel better, both physically and mentally, right away.
Acupuncture can be used preventatively to maintain good health or symptomatically to address acute and chronic conditions.
- Boosts immunity
- Keeps joints and muscles moving
- Aids digestion and elimination
- Regulates sleep
- Improves mental outlook and reduces stress
- Improves health OR slows progression of adverse conditions
- Works with physical therapy and Western medical care
- Decreases recovery time from illness and surgery
- Addresses multiple health issues at once
Unique benefits of acupuncture
- All treatments address your personal constitution.
- Acupuncture is safe and will not interfere with medications.
- Physical & mental improvements increase with treatment.
- Acupuncture helps you stay active and engaged.
At Boulder Acupuncture and Herbs, we use acupuncture to treat many chronic and acute conditions. Our specialties include gastrointestinal illnesses, women’s reproductive health (including PMS, irregular periods, and cramps), menopausal discomfort (especially hot flashes, insomnia, and irregular bleeding), infertility, headaches, acute and chronic pain, depression, anxiety, allergies, and stress management.
Our patients are treated comprehensively, which means we are able to address multiple health concerns at once. If you are searching for a holistic approach to wellness in Boulder that works without the use of medications, acupuncture is an excellent choice.