When: Friday, April 12
Time: 1-2 p.m.
Location: West Boulder Senior Center
Join Norah for a talk on using the principles of Chinese medicine to improve your digestion. Long thought to be the key to achieving vitality in our elder years, digestion plays a key role in reducing inflammation, boosting immunity, and remaining active at any age. Norah will share practical insights for preventing and treating digestive difficulties, as well as recipes and herbal remedies for common digestive complaints.
If you would like to have Norah Charles speak on the benefits of acupuncture to your community, please call to schedule an event.
Topics can include:
- Acupuncture for Healthy Aging
- How does Acupuncture Work?
- Chinese Herbs for Healthy Aging
- Acupuncture for Arthritis
- Chinese Medicine for Women’s Health
- Acupuncture and Herbs for Optimized Digestion