Aches and pains have been around for centuries, and acupuncture is here to help. Join us for a talk on using an ancient medicine for this widespread ailment affecting millions of elders in the United States.
November 7, 2017, 11 a.m. – 12 noon
Frasier Meadows Wellness Center Classroom B
350 Ponca Place, Boulder, CO 80303
No need to RSVP. This talk is open to residents and community members.
If you would like to have Norah Charles speak on the benefits of acupuncture to your community, please call to schedule an event.
- How does Acupuncture Work?
- Acupuncture for Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- What does Acupuncture Treat?
- Chinese Herbs for Healthy Aging
- Acupuncture for Arthritis