Acupuncture for Healthy Aging
Date: Friday, November 16, 2018
Time: 2 p.m.
Location: The Academy in Boulder
Acupuncture is a preventative medicine as well as an effective approach to symptom management. Join Norah as she explains how acupuncture can be used to both treat and prevent disease. Open to residents of The Academy.
If you would like to have Norah Charles speak on the benefits of acupuncture to your community, please call to schedule an event.
Topics can include:
- Acupuncture for Healthy Aging
- How does Acupuncture Work?
- Chinese Herbs for Healthy Aging
- Acupuncture for Arthritis
- Chinese Medicine for Women’s Health
- Acupuncture and Herbs for Optimized Digestion