Help for a Loved One
Boulder Acupuncture and Herbs provides your loved one with professional, caring service. Our acupuncturist can visit patients in their homes, minimizing the need for transportation, or in our office or community acupuncture clinic. Knowing that your loved one is receiving symptom relief and personal connection with our acupuncturist can be a great comfort, especially if you live outside the Boulder area.
We understand that helping an older adult with health concerns includes teaming up with friends, family, and caregivers to provide the most benefit to the patient. We make it easy for caregivers to help their loved one receive acupuncture. Caregivers can work with us over e-mail or phone to discuss treatment options, and we can even arrange payment from afar.
As one caregiver said of our work:
Norah has been treating my 95-year-old-mother at Frasier Meadows for nearly a year. Norah’s treatment is a true high point for my mother each week. Acupuncture helps to relieve pain and also helps to calm and relax her. Acupuncture, provided by Norah with great care and kindness, is a real benefit.
Call or e-mail us today to discuss if acupuncture is a good choice for your loved one.
Acupuncture Rates for Elders
Private Treatment House Call
- 45-minute in-home treatment in the City of Boulder (Add an additional fee for house calls outside of this area.)
- Cost: $70 (add additional one-time new patient consultation fee of $25 for first visit)
- 45-minute acupuncture treatment conducted in our office at Frasier Meadows.
- Cost: $50 (add additional one-time new patient consultation fee of $25 for first visit)
Community Acupuncture Treatment
- 45-minute acupuncture treatment conducted in our group acupuncture circle at Frasier Meadows.
- Cost: $25 (add additional one-time new patient consultation fee of $10 for first visit)
For more information on the benefits of each treatment option, please see Acupuncture.